Friday, November 24, 2006

Riding the Shortbus...

I saw Shortbus yesterday and it was truly divine - I want to live in that film - the salon is what I want out of a bar/venue/party. The film made me want to experiment - to go out and try new things - partake in the processes of sexual adventurism and affectively learning I have been academically immersed in.

Most of all I want to do it outside predetermined assemblages of bodies - to just act and touch bodies....

In my life I want to have tried many things: completely anonymous sex in a toilet, wearing a strap-on, fucking a straight boy up the arse, fucking a gay boy while wearing a dress, making out with a genderfuck drag queen, playing with a high femme, being fucked by a stone butch, being whipped, tied up and fucked, whipping someone, getting my gear off in front of a room full of people... I don't know if I would enjoy it all but I want to learn what the limits of my body and pleasure is. The question is how?

To start I will not leave gurlesque on sunday without a snog ... whoa pushing boundaries!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home