Friday, January 13, 2006

outta my head...

It's happened... the inevitable crash after the dizzying high... everything has been going well and this time it has not been as dramatic, and neither was the high. Maybe it is a sign I am growing up, coping, or finally finding that illusive medium in life. But it still fundamentally feels the same - utter hopelessness and frustration at no particular, identifiable thing - just at everything. Rationally I know that I shouldn't feel this way - things are going well - a job in which I feel I am meaningfully contributing to society, an almost completed degree which I love, am good at and which it appears has a good chance that it will take me where I want, people who I love and who love me... but I still want out of my head right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home