Monday, June 13, 2005

twenty-four hours...

Why do word limits exist? Once again I am 24 hours out from handing something in and at the point of realising that I have far too much to include in a 1500 word essay (or in this case two separate 1500 word essays)...

Would it be a valid example of one's understanding of transgression to hand in a essay of 5000 words when the word limit is 1500?? Perhaps it wouldn't adequately define the limit... but I am sure the source of the limit would be revealed when I lost marks for going over said word limit... and the transgression would highlight that which is held sacred - 1500 words!

Perhaps a better use of my time at this point would be working on shortening the essays not sharing my half-baked musings with a potential audience of noone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home